Announcement: April 1, 2011
Revised: May 18, 2018
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries (collectively referred to as "Fuji Electric") and/or its agents have established and operated this website mainly to provide you with information regarding our products and services. Fuji Electric assumes that you agree to the Terms of Services when you access or view this website. If you do not agree, please do not access or view this website, nor use any service available on this website including the software download services.
Fuji Electric reserves the right to modify any part or all of the Terms of Services at any time without any prior notice. Any such modification will take effect immediately at the time the modified Terms of Services are uploaded onto this website. Fuji Electric assumes that you agree to such modified Terms of Services when you access or view this website on or after such modification takes effect.
The terms and conditions specified for any specific service available on this website shall supersede the Terms of Services。
- 1. Restrictions on using this website
- Subject to the Terms of Services, Fuji Electric grants you the right to access and view this website and its contents by displaying those on your PC or other terminal machine. Such right granted to you hereunder shall be non-exclusive and non-assignable. You shall agree not to interfere with or hinder the operation of this website in any manner.
If you fail to perform, in any material respect, any of your obligations under the Terms of Services, Fuji Electric may terminate the right granted to you hereunder at the time such failure was made. In this case, you immediately shall delete all information or materials, including any software, that you have acquired from this website.
- 2. Copyright
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, Fuji Electric retains the copyright to all contents on this website (including software), including among others any document to be provided by Fuji Electric. Please note that in accordance with the copyright law, you are not permitted to copy, modify, reproduce or otherwise dispose of any such contents without the prior written consent of Fuji Electric. Fuji Electric grants you no rights under copyrights, patents, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights, except the right granted to you under Article 1 above. If the terms and conditions are specified for certain contents, such terms and conditions shall supersede this Terms of Services regarding such contents.
- 3. Handling of Software
You can access various computer programs and software (“the Software”) provided by Fuji Electric on this website under the conditions as follows:
- Other than the intended purpose, you may not use the Software for purposes such as duplication (except to make a backup for yourself), use for non-intended purpose, modification, or program analysis. However, in the case that a document such as a license agreement in which terms and conditions are provided is attached to the Software or in the case that there is a separately available instruction guide or manual for the Software in which terms and conditions are provided, those terms and conditions shall prevail.
- You may not assign or offer a license granted to you for the Software to any third party, make the Software available for transmission, distribute it, sublicense it, or use the Software as collateral.
- Notwithstanding sub-paragraphs (1) and (2) above, you may duplicate or modify the Software if the description of “COPY FREE” is placed on the Software. In addition, you may distribute such Software to a third party at your own liability
- We may change or modify the Software without prior notice. Please note that in principle, we will not notify you of such changes or modifications even if you have already downloaded the Software.
- We shall not be liable for any damage caused to you or a third party by your use or unavailability of the Software, whether foreseeable or not. In addition, we do not warrant that the Software does not the infringe intellectual property rights of a third party and that it fits your purposes.
- 4. Submitting your information to Fuji Electric
Please do not submit any of the following information to a BBS and/or other services available on this website. Please note that such information will be deleted by Fuji Electric at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- (1) Information that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of Fuji Electric or a third party.
- (2) Information that asserts that Fuji Electric or a third party infringes any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- (3) Information that is offensive, defamatory or threatening to Fuji Electric or a third party.
- (4) Information for the purpose of such activities as selling, advertising or solicitation of business.
- (5) Information that violates public order and/or standards of decency.
- (6) Any other information Fuji Electric judges it will interfere with or hinder the operation of this website.
- 5. Disclaimer
Fuji Electric pays close attention to the quality of the contents on this website。 However, such contents are provided "as is" without guarantees of any kind。 Fuji Electric disclaims and does not make any representations and warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, usefulness and fitness for your purpose of such contents, or concerning the safety and functionality of this website itself。 Fuji Electric shall not be liable in any manner for any loss or damages incurred through the use of and/or access to this website except otherwise explicitly stated in the terms and conditions provided for a specific service available on this website。
Fuji Electric reserves the right to modify or remove any contents on this website, or suspend or discontinue any service available on this website, including this website itself, without any prior notice. Please note that Fuji Electric assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any loss or damages whatsoever incurred by these actions.
- 6. Links to third parties' websites
Fuji Electric disclaims and makes no representations and warranties whatsoever about any other websites of any third party to which you access via a link from this website (such other website, hereinafter referred to as a "Linked Website"). Fuji Electric shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever incurred through the use of or access to the contents on the linked website or the linked website itself. When you use or access a Linked Website, please comply with the terms and conditions of use indicated on such Linked Website.
The existence of a link to a Linked Website does not imply in any way whatsoever that Fuji Electric recommends the use of or access to such Linked Website。 Furthermore, the existence of such link does not imply in any way any business relationship between Fuji Electric and any person or organization who have established or operated the Linked Websites, or any product or service provided and/or available on the Linked Website。
- 7. Information We Collect
(1)Information we collectThis website collects data such as the history of the user's visits by using Cookie, access analysis tools and similar technologies.
For more information about Adobe Analytics, please see and .
(3)Cookie for AdvertisementWe contract with third party advertising companies to serve internet advertisements on our behalf. Page views by users are stored in third-party cookie. These do not contain any data that would enable individual users to be identified. Based on this information, advertisements for Fuji Electric products may be displayed when a user visits other websites. If you do not wish your information to be used for this purpose, you can also change your browser settings to decline third-party cookies.
- 8. Recommended Environment
- We recommend that you use one of browsers below so that you can navigate through the website securely. The site may not perform properly in environments other than those noted below.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge: The official latest versions
- Firefox: The official latest versions
- Google Chrome: The official latest versions
- Safari: The official latest versions
[Notes on Browser]
- If “Compatibility View” for Internet Explorer is enabled, it may cause some features to display incorrectly.
- Even when the above environment is met, some display malfunctions may occur and various functions may be unavailable depending on the combination of your browser, OS and other settings.
(2)SSLThis website has stopped supporting SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0.
Some pages may not be displayed in some browsers not supporting TLS.
*SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a security protocol for transmitting information in an encrypted format over the Internet.
- 9. Inquiries
Fuji Electric will reply to your inquiries submitted through this website via e-mail or another way. However, depending on the nature of the inquiry, Fuji Electric may not be able to reply, or may need some reasonable time to reply. Any reply of Fuji Electric to you is made solely to answer your inquiry. Please do not copy, modify, reproduce or otherwise dispose of such reply in whole or in part.
秒速牛牛注册Fuji Electric takes reasonable care with any reply sent to you。 However, the aforementioned disclaimer is applied to any result incurred by any such reply。
- 10. Use of this website from outside Japan and the governing law
秒速牛牛注册This website is operated and administered by Fuji Electric and/or its agents in Japan。 Fuji Electric disclaims and does not make any representations and warranties that the contents on this website or access to this website are suitable, lawful and/or possible at any locations outside japan。 This Terms of Services shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, without reference to conflict of law principles。 The "Convention Relating to a Uniform Law on the International Sales of Goods" shall not apply to this Terms of Services。
In the event that any legal dispute concerning this website arises between you and Fuji Electric, such a dispute shall be settled solely by the Tokyo District Court in Japan. However, in the case that you are a legal entity, organization, or an individual in a country or region other than Japan, such a dispute shall be finally settled by arbitration in Tokyo, Japan in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of The Japan Commercial Arbitration Association. The language used for arbitration shall be Japanese.